INVITATION TO TENDER
BEISEKER AIRPORT HAY LEASE – October 2020
The Village of Beiseker is now accepting tenders for the haying of land at the Beiseker Airport. The agreement will be for a one (1) year period with the option to renew for up to three (3) years.
This land consists of approximately 50 acres.
Tenders will be accepted until 4:30 pm on November 30, 2020. See bid instructions below.
Contact: Heather Leslie, CAO, Village of Beiseker for further information. Contact information is in the instructions below.
Village of Beiseker – Hay Lease Tender – October 2020
Bidders may submit tenders at the following locations:
Address bids to : Heather Leslie, CAO Village of Beiseker
- Box 349, Beiseker, AB T0M 0G0
- 700 1st Avenue Beiseker, AB T0M 0G0 (Drop off during business hours: 8AM to 5PM Monday to Thursday, 8AM to 12NOON Friday) or use the drop box at the front door
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Submission
Bids must be received by 4:30 pm, November 30, 2020. All bids will be marked with the date and time received by the Village Office.
- If mailing or send a hard copy, the bid must be in a sealed envelope, clearly displaying the following:
* Hay Lease – Beiseker Airport – Tender 2020
* Bidders’ Name, contact name, address and phone number
- Bid Specific Information
The bid should only include the amount that the bidder will pay to the Village on an annual basis for use of the land.
The Council of the Village of Beiseker will award the agreement. The bidder will not have claim against the Village of Beiseker if Council does not approve their submission.
- Other information
- Lease amount is due by May 30th of every year
- Bales will be removed as quickly as possible after each cutting. If there is a delay, the Village Office must be notified in writing
- At no time are bales to be placed within 100 feet of each side of the runway
- No bales are to be left at either end of the runway