The BOIL WATER ADVISORY HAS ENDED as of Monday, September 20, 2021.
To make everything in your house safe:
– run cold water taps for at least 5 minutes before you use them. If you live in an apartment or condominium, run the taps for more than 5 minutes.
– flush, clean, and sanitize appliances with water line connections (fridges with water and ice dispensers).
– disinfect water filtration devices.
– run your water softener through a regeneration cycle.
– drain and refill your hot water heater if it’s set below 45 degrees celsius.