Effective September 13, 2018, the Fire Advisory has been LIFTED in Beiseker and Rocky View County.
CN RAILWORK – 7TH STREET CROSSING (near UFA). This crossing will be CLOSED Saturday, September 15th to replace ties and rails. Flaggers will be on site to direct and detour traffic. CN anticipates approximately 12 hours to complete this job.
Effective August 9, 2018, a FIRE BAN has been declared in Beiseker and Rocky View County. This BAN represents a severe fire risk. Permit burning in Beiseker and Rocky View County is banned due to dry/windy conditions. This FIRE BAN shall be in effect until such time as the Fire Chief deems appropriate.
DESCRIPTION OF FIRE BAN LEVEL
This ban includes:
– regulated burning barrels
– solid fuel BBQ’s (charcoal briquettes)
– recreational camp fire (approved burn pit 24″ in diameter or less)
– fires contained within approved facilities and appliances in designated camping and recreational areas.
The exemptions to this FIRE BAN are listed as follows:
– internal household fire places
– camp stoves
– liquid fuel barbeques (propane and natural gas)