Effective August 9, 2018, a FIRE BAN has been declared in Beiseker and Rocky View County. This BAN represents a severe fire risk. Permit burning in Beiseker and Rocky View County is banned due to dry/windy conditions. This FIRE BAN shall be in effect until such time as the Fire Chief deems appropriate.
DESCRIPTION OF FIRE BAN LEVEL
This ban includes:
– regulated burning barrels
– solid fuel BBQ’s (charcoal briquettes)
– recreational camp fire (approved burn pit 24″ in diameter or less)
– fires contained within approved facilities and appliances in designated camping and recreational areas.
The exemptions to this FIRE BAN are listed as follows:
– internal household fire places
– camp stoves
– liquid fuel barbeques (propane and natural gas)